I've seen a new thread every day. Sometimes twice a day with the title "Lion will be released tomorrow at x:xx PM - no proof but this guaranteed!" Or "Look at this nifty photoshop manip I made, LION IS SHOWING IN MY APP STORE. BELIEVE ME." So I thought we could all pile into one thread and discuss when Lion will be released, rather than creating a new one every day. Lets call this the official "Lion will be released whenever its released" thread. Heres the latest Lion-centric release date news post: Lion to release tomorrow, not today. There is a 5.8% chance that Lion will be released tomorrow. Alternatively, theres a 94.2% chance it won't be.