Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
I love how sleek and smooth it is, despite making it harder to hold. I still haven't adjusted to the size yet though, I'm beginning to wonder if I ever will. I really wish I would, as I love the phone otherwise. Might just return it and get the 5S.

zakarhino

Contributor
Sep 13, 2014
I hate to admit it but I still feel at some times that the 6+ is unwieldy... When you're standing up gravity helps but in other orientations when trying to take a picture or something... Just... I worry that I'll drop the phone or something when doing Olympic-Level finger gymnastics to reach that camera slide up button. I do have a leather case but that smooth curved glass and smooth backside... I swear, just get the phone and turn it around in your hand -- it's beautiful.

Nope, get out leather case, I love the feeling of that phone.

And *plus* (pun intended) each time I have doubts about the 6+ I just say to myself "Battery. Screen. Camera." to myself three times and those feelings go away.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I love how sleek and smooth it is, despite making it harder to hold. I still haven't adjusted to the size yet though, I'm beginning to wonder if I ever will. I really wish I would, as I love the phone otherwise. Might just return it and get the 5S.

Are you sre you are holding your phone?:eek:

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom

After hoping this thread might reveal something the ten's of other iPhone 6 threads have not, I felt the last sentence created an anti climax. It's great, I'm happy...... I might revert though!

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
After hoping this thread might reveal something the ten's of other iPhone 6 threads have not, I felt the last sentence created an anti climax. It's great, I'm happy...... I might revert though!

Most people seem unsatisfied?

----------

Sorry.

If you can give your 6 a little more time. I handled my 5S, a fine phone, and my 4S and I still love the way they feel, but the 6 is just right for me. The best thing is you have choice.

Yeah. 5S fits absolutely perfectly.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA

Didn't you post almost the same thread a few days ago? Said you liked the design of the 6, but it was too big and uncomfortable to hold and you were considering going back to the 5s.

Why two threads about the same thing?

Rayy42

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2014
My girlfriend has a space gray 5s and I have a space gray 6 and sometimes I catch myself looking at her phone star struck. I do have to say that both are amazingly beautiful but there is something about that 5s that is everything all in one.

I feel like I will always have a place in my heart for the 5/5s but for what I need in my day to day with the phone, the 6 just works out better for me and my needs.

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
Didn't you post almost the same thread a few days ago? Said you liked the design of the 6, but it was too big and uncomfortable to hold and you were considering going back to the 5s.

Why two threads about the same thing?

No this thread was intended to say something positive about the iPhone

Cool Pup

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
I agree. I was originally pretty iffy on the visual design of the gold for the 6, but it is definitely pretty nice looking and I've grown accustomed to it pretty quickly. Not to mention I really do like how the 6 feels in my hand, it doesn't feel as rigid as the 5s.

Thanks for sharing, bro.

Am I the only one that is tired of seeing a well-written post worthy of discussion followed up by a rude, un-funny "cool story bro" type of post? I've seen these a lot in posts with a users opinion. It's a message board with iPhone discussions, so I fail to see how this isn't a topic worthy of discussing and if you have issues with it then just don't post. It's a little irritating to see in good topics and it doesn't add to the discussion at all.

Last edited:

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
So you can't make up your mind is that what your telling us? Last time you posted, you wanted to return the 6 but of course you were out of your return period. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.