The MacRumors (unofficial) Animated Avatar Library

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
19,077
1
London, England
Thought this might be a nice idea. There's obviously a growing number of long term members, and quite often people aren't sure what to use for a 'tar, or lack the skills/apps to make animated ones. So if you have any you're happy to give up for someone else to use, post 'em in here!

Remember, they need to be a max of 75x75px and under 20KB.

Please don't spam the thread with any old gif you happen to have found, avatar sized animated gifs ONLY please :)
 

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
19,077
1
London, England
I'll try and do some more of this type, here's one to kick off.

iMac G5 20":


AlBook G4 15":


iPod 4G:


Power Mac G5 + Cinema:


Mac Mini + Cinema:
 

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
6,639
2
I find animated gifs eff'n annoying. Let this thread rot in wasteland hell.

edit: Oh geez, I must've been in a bad mood when I wrote this. LOL. I figure I have a target on my back ever since.
 

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
2,702
2
is there a way to make one with some freeware or something in my apple system, or a freebee on xp?
 

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
11,177
0
stubeeef said:
is there a way to make one with some freeware or something in my apple system, or a freebee on xp?
Not that I am aware of. I use ImageReady to make mine.



 

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
2,265
0
I have one that I would like to add, but it is 92x92 pixels...:eek:

If someoone would be willing to do some resizing, here it is...



Hopefully me asking didn't break any rules of the thread... :eek:
 

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
19,077
1
London, England
Ham_man said:
I have one that I would like to add, but it is 92x92 pixels...:eek:

If someoone would be willing to do some resizing, here it is...



Hopefully me asking didn't break any rules of the thread... :eek:
Just this once. But lets try and keep this just an archive of avatars ok.

 

quagmire

macrumors 603
Apr 19, 2004
6,255
1,061
edesignuk said:
I'll try and do some more of this type, here's one to kick off.

iMac G5 20":


AlBook G4 15":


iPod 4G:

Could you do a Powermac G5? I am slowly approaching 500. The Powermac G5 will be the replacement of my 400 Mhz Powermac G4.
 

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
19,077
1
London, England
quagmire said:
Could you do a Powermac G5? I am slowly approaching 500. The Powermac G5 will be the replacement of my 400 Mhz Powermac G4.
Done! :D

C'mon, someone else must be a dab hand with ImageReady!
 

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
19,077
1
London, England
tech4all said:
Do you take screen shots of every frame and put them into ImageReady?
With QT Pro you can export a Movie to image sequence, then in ImageReady import a folder as frames, edited it a bit...and bobs your uncle! ;)
 

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
13,584
137
Bergen, Norway
edesignuk said:
C'mon, someone else must be a dab hand with ImageReady!
Ok, but just how naughty can we get...?

Is this one too rude...? :D

WAY TOO RUDE! No more of these please.

Edit: Sorry about that, but I thought it too qute to not give it a try... :eek: ;)