The Mighty Mouse...

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Bendy Walker, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Bendy Walker macrumors regular

Bendy Walker

I was just wondering if the Mighty Mouse is all it's sexy glory, is actually easy to use? I've had a little play about with it in the store, and it's nothing like any mouse I've ever used. It just feels weird. Do you think that I would get used to it over time?

I'm getting my MBP in June, and I'm gonna buy a Bluetooth mouse to go with it, and so I was wondering if the Mighty Mouse was worth a purchase. I want one because it'll match the set-up I'll have, and I know it's guaranteed to work perfectly with Mac OS X. Thanks.

2. zirkle2007 macrumors 6502

zirkle2007

It definitely takes some getting used to. Its a little different than any mouse I've ever used, but now its my favorite. I use them even on Windows. The only complaint I have is that the scroll ball doesn't scroll unless you clean it every once in awhile, and its really small, but fun to use!

3. timtam macrumors member

The mighty mouse, well some user absolutely hate it and some other love it. My Mighty mouse never failed on me, I've done everything with it (very light gaming, photo editing, etc). I absolutely love it :D.

:apple:

4. mikebook pro macrumors newbie

mikebook pro

<- 7 year windows/logitech mouse user.

Now I have a wireless mighty mouse with my MBP.

Yea it's really weird at first, the main thing I would ever complain about is the right click. It's a weird place so I would almost always accidently left click apps instead of right click.

Never lost connection once, and my track ball (despite all the posts I've read on cleaning it) has work falwlessy thus far (3 months..ish)

5. tersono macrumors 68000

tersono

I have a couple of 'em. Used to be a hard-core Logitech user and it took me a while to get used to the MM - now that I have, though, I love it. Very precise in graphics apps.

6. Father Jack macrumors 68020

Father Jack

I have a couple of MM's, they are a dream to use although sometimes the BT MM looses connection.

7. Bendy Walker thread starter macrumors regular

Bendy Walker

Okay, cool, thanks guys. I'll probably get one. I can always plug in my USB mouse if I really can't stand using it, but I'm sure I'll get used to it :)