the missing App we need devs to make this (READ INSIDE)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sako94, Apr 22, 2009.

1. sako94 macrumors regular

well as you all know the iphone is the best phone out there
    in the 3.0 update were getting all the things it needed to make it even better, but i believe we need what blackberrys call BBM
    which is blackberry messenger, if you dont know what it is its basically a messenger app like AIM that blackberrys can send to only themselves. I say we need a few developers to make an app like iPhone messenger so all our friends who have iphones can talk on it

leave your thoughts about it! :)

2. asb396 macrumors member

my friend, whos on blackberry, just begged me to make the program today. I wish i was good enough to do it... I would definately pay for an app like that, but it also has to do with how blackberry pushes emails, essentially there is a blackberry server that stores all your emails and pushes them to your phone, and at the same time it supports bbm. That type of system is difficult and expensive...

3. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

4. sako94 thread starter macrumors regular

well apple is already working on push notification on apps i think they should make this "iphone messenger" by themselves and turn it into a stock app but like developers should still try

i dont everyone leave your thoughts on it !

5. kage207 macrumors 6502a

6. lmcintyre macrumors regular

Why couldn't Apple implement this with the Push notification server? Isn't a message just a text notification after all? Maybe that's why they are 8 months late on it? </rumor>