The most important product from WWDC: Space Gray Magic Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by blahbrah, Jun 5, 2017.

1. blahbrah macrumors 6502

Have there been any updates on a Space Gray Magic Mouse? It was briefly shown in the iMac Pro video and I would love to finally have a mouse to match my lap top.

2. maxsquared macrumors regular

I am interested in one too, but I suspect it would be unique to iMac Pro Space Grey

3. CaptRB macrumors 6502a

CaptRB

4. Cougarcat macrumors 604

I am more interested in the space gray magic keyboard (extended AND wireless) but Apple already said they won't be sold separately. Meanwhile I'm sitting here with a MBP on a Space Grey mStand connected to a white extended keyboard and a black razer mouse...everything is black except for the keyboard.

If you want this, please give them feedback. If enough people annoy them maybe they'll change their minds.

5. danniexi macrumors 6502

I'm sure they will be sold separately eventually, but only after the iMac Pro has been released to the public, and certainly not before December. Maybe expect to see them during January/February 2018? But that's all speculation as of this point.

6. Cougarcat macrumors 604

Maybe, but that's not what Apple said:

7. Brookzy macrumors 601

Brookzy

They also had no plans to sell Nike+ watch bands separately.

8. Cougarcat macrumors 604

Yes, Apple can and does change their mind all the time. (Just look at the Mac Pro!) All I am saying is if you want this, let them know.

9. poematik13 macrumors 6502a

Except thats a Nike collaboration so they probably had a say in that.

10. triangletechie macrumors member

Any chance we'll see a Magic Mouse 3 this year? MM2 is okay but not very comfortable to use.

11. Cougarcat macrumors 604

Well, Apple already demoed the space grey MM2 with the iMac Pro, which doesn't ship until December. So, highly unlikely.

12. bluespark macrumors 65816

Oh, they know.

13. epca12 macrumors regular

I hope they change their mind about this an the other peripherals. They could even sell them at a slightly higher price and people would buy them. But this way, iMac Pro customers can get some money back by selling the peripherals so it's good for them