The most portable wireless mouse ever!!!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by XheartcoreboyX, Jul 23, 2007.

1. XheartcoreboyX macrumors 6502a

XheartcoreboyX

So i was looking for a good wireless mouse..ofcourse in Logitech.com..and where else?!
    i loved the VX mouse..but when i was scrooling down i saw ''Logitech VX nano''...i didnt believe my eyes...look at this>>look at its usb receiver O_O..

you can simply leave the usb thing in your laptop all the time..even in the bag leave it in..its very TINY!

Attached Files:

2. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Wow, that thing is tiny. One of the main reasons I stayed away from wireless mice was due to the RF receiver was the size of a thumb drive. I wonder how easy it is to remove that USB receiver tho since it's so tiny.

3. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

I really hate non bluetooth wireless mice because of the receiver but that thing is pretty darn small. It looks like it has a little lip which you could get your nails into to pull it out.

4. XheartcoreboyX thread starter macrumors 6502a

XheartcoreboyX

well yah it is that simple!! and it has all the feature of the original VX mouse..plus a little bag so you can take slip the mouse in your laptop bag and use it wherever you go =D...i will not get any mouse but this one!!!
    wireless mouse got much better response than the bluetooth mouses..and this one has more features than MM or the v270 logitech bt mouse...:rolleyes:

5. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

Same here, I hate having a big receiver sticking out of my laptop and I also do not like the fact that one of my USB ports is occupied. So for me I use Bluetooth mice, but that receiver is still pretty cool. :)