the most thrilling chapter in the ghall saga

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ghall, Nov 21, 2007.

1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

Okay it's not that thrilling at all. I just wanted to share with you all that the next chapter will unfold without any influence from the MacRumors comunity. I'm once again on the fresh scent of a girl and I'm going to reel her in (or not depending on how it works out) without anyones advice!

I used to dislike red hair for some reason but this girl changed my mind. She's pretty, artistically talented, and totally nuts! Just what I like in a girl! :)

I've always had a friendly interest in her, but I heard her sing a song for a talent show today and her voice was so beautiful I just melted. I made sure I was the last one to stop clapping. :)

Anyway, the way our school works, it's highly discouraged that you become involved with someone else in your, to put it in normal terms, home room. But to hell with it!

Anyway, a happy thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it.

2. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

If you fail to act, you forfeit your first born to my dinner plate.

3. rendezvouscp macrumors 68000

You've intrigued me; how does that work and why is that a part of the culture at your school? What are the "irregular" terms that you might use?
    -Chasen

4. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

If I fail to act I won't have a first born. :)

Basically our homerooms are called advisories, and your stuck with the same classmates through all four years of high school. The people you're stuck with are supposed to be like a second family, hence the loosely enforced no dating policy. It also can be a distraction but that is obvious. But nobody really pays attention to that rule, but you do get teased a lot by the teacher.

5. MonksMac macrumors 6502a

MonksMac

Oh boy, here we go again. However these thread are always interesting to say the least. (No offense to the OP of course!):p:apple:

6. iMacZealot macrumors 68020

I recall you talking about your school's philosophies (and your link in your signature), and I wonder how you like it. I just started high school about two months ago, and it's a traditional one with about 1100 kids. One of the things I like about high school so much is the ability to have a broad circle of friends and experience different people. I was with the same 40 people from preschool until 8th grade, and I couldn't stand it by the end.

Anyways, I was hoping that this chapter had something more exciting in it. Make something up-- maybe tell us you met her through a ponzi scheme-- something along those lines.

;)

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Is it Tuesday already or are we just getting a Thanksgiving week bonus?

8. Fezwick macrumors 6502

I'm glad you saw the light. Red hair is probably the best thing on this earth. Then again, I'm slightly biased.

9. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Reel her in?

I think you probably need some fresh bait ... and a new line.

10. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

Where is the thrill? Is there a shower scene?

11. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

Fresh Scent… Reel her in… Red hair…?

Hang on! I've seen this before! :eek::eek: :D:D

[​IMG]

12. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

I actually love it. Sure it's still school so it's not the most exciting thing ever but I'm glad I am going to that school. It's actually a good sized school but it is separated into smaller schools. It makes it very interesting because you can walk to any of the other schools and meet someone new. That's how I met the girl in a previous installment (the only girl I ever went out with).

What, the fact that I fell on love because of her singing wasn't good enough for you?

13. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

You grab an end of the wishbone.:p

I never understood the fascination of High School, to me it was just a cheap popularity contest. I was happier when it was over.

14. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Some people call their units by the oddest names. :eek: