The movie in your head?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dagless, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

A friend of mine (fo' real too!) has always had a movie running in her head. She says when on a long walk or trying to sleep she'll kick up the movie, which has long running characters and plot.

Originally I thought she was a total and outright nutter. But it was briefly mentioned in the Adam & Joe podcast that Joe used to do something similar, complete with continuality managers.

Then her friend admitted to having a bit of a film too!

Anyone here do this? I'm feeling a bit left out now!

2. Frisco macrumors 68020

3. furcalchick macrumors 68020

furcalchick

i do this alot, and one of those ideas, i'm actually developing right now and writing the story.

4. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

Yeah, I do movies in my head too. I wish I can put them into reality, that'd be kickass.

They don't last long though, no continuity or common characters or anything. I just call up a random movie and go with it until whatever is boring me, finishes. Like class.

5. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

6. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

There was a time where I had various running plotlines ranging from comic-inspired superhereos to the existential journey of a guy who couldn't distinguish between reality and his dreams. Nowadays I just replay movies in my head and correct plotholes or beef up the dialogue.