the naked case from casemate

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ipaqman, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Ipaqman macrumors 6502

2. sourlemons98 macrumors newbie

I got a similar case from Ivyskin. The case was okay, but I found that sometimes large areas of the screen comes into contact with the case and has the effect of an "air bubble" or discoloration.

3. rotlex macrumors 6502a

Just picked one up the other day. I love it. The fact that the screen protector is built in sold me on it, as I think the price of screen protectors is flippin' ridiculous.

The case fits very well. Touch works perfectly through it, and overall protection seems to be good. My only complaint is it's still to big to fit in my dock. (Older dock with an adapter). It's also smooth enough to easily slide in and out of my front pocket.

Anyone know if the phone will fit in the "iphone dock" with this case on?

4. Ipaqman thread starter macrumors 6502

where did you get the case?

also, any problems with scratching or oil getting under the screen?

thanks so much,
    ipaqman

5. rotlex macrumors 6502a

I actually picked one up at Best Buy. The are sold under the "rocketfish" brand. Same case though. If I had the post handy, someone on a forum verified it is indeed made by casemate.

Here's the link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...phone&lp=4&type=product&cp=1&id=1215819590372

As far as scratching, or dirt or oil? Seems fine at this point, but I've only had the case for maybe a week. Very happy with the purchase at this point.

6. visavage macrumors newbie

Annoying Air Bubbles!

I just bought the Xylo T3 case and although it does a FANTASTIC job of protecting my phone, the air bubbles are just too aesthetically frustrating!

Their "revolutionary touch-thru case" does allow functional touch, but what they fail to mention is that the thin plastic touch through case likes to stick to the iphone screen, creating an unsightly air bubble problem.

Does the naked case have this issue as well?

I definitely plan on getting a new case because of the air bubbles, but don't want to have the same problem. I enjoy everything else about my case, but the bubbles are a dealbreaker.

Any other case recommendations out there are most appreciated!

7. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Sorry, that's not the same case. The pics are completely different on the front.

8. JonD25 macrumors 6502

Had this case. Hated for the reasons already mentioned. I always had a problem with the air bubble. And dirt and crap always got into the openings, and I have some scratches on the back to show for it. I ended up buying a CapsuleNeo instead and so far I'm happy with it.

9. Poat84 macrumors 6502

Poat84

I just got the bestclear case in the mail!!!! I bought it off ebay for $14.35

Its the Griffin iClear, I have the link if anyones interest.

[​IMG]