The new AT&T Plan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by djpic, Jun 18, 2010.

1. djpic macrumors member

Who agrees?

I have a new data plan idea for AT&T. They have rollover minutes, why not rollover data? Me personally and the other 3 iPhone on my plan may use over 2GB for a month or two but then the other months they are under the 2GB limit. So AT&T, take note from your minutes and make data rollover!! This way, you still limit the bandwidth on your network BUT you save the customer from those months when a little more data is needed.

I believe with this idea, more of your current customers will switch to the new data plan.

Just my two cents and what I would do if I was AT&T.:rolleyes:

2. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

This would be nice.

This has also been mentioned around the forums before.

This also probably won't happen. :mad::eek::mad:

3. cowsrus macrumors 6502

if AT&T is charging an extra $20 a month for tethering, i really dont see them in any state of mind to be saving their customers money on data..

4. djpic thread starter macrumors member

YES....that tethering is a stupid in my opinion. I mean, $20 to just connect your phone to your computer :eek: Come on...at least give us an extra 2GB with that $20. In that case, they should have included tethering for free! If you are tethering, you are more likely to use more bandwidth which means, you go over the 2GB limit....AT&T then get's their extra $10. That is a deal. ;)