the new eMac G4's!

cyanide

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2005
Chicago
heh.. got your attention. this is my lazy mockup of what i think would be cool for the new eMacs. its like a mini mounted on a cinema.

Attachments

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Threads that have deceptive and sensationalist titles to ensure traffic are annoyingly horrible. Much like your mock-up, I'm afraid...

cyanide

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2005
Chicago
well as i stated, it was lazy. i'm quite capable when i try.. anyway, the title was meant to draw people in yes, because i am so SICK of hearing the SERIOUS threads about these type of topics. its a nuisance. by the way blue velvet, i cannot recall the last time you didn't seem like that rather gloom fellow from the "Young Ones" (a most horrible british television show) :p

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
cyanide said:
by the way blue velvet, i cannot recall the last time you didn't seem like that rather gloom fellow from the "Young Ones" (a most horrible british television show) :p

You obviously haven't been paying much attention then, have you?

Perhaps the gloom descended when I strayed into this thread...

cyanide

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2005
Chicago
i actually stalk you online.. no.. i honestly don't. and i know you aren't male, i just.. i don't know.. every time i read a post by you i walk away thinking ":-/" but i have always found what you have to say insightful and a good additive to any thread. hope i didn't come across the wrong way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.