Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

warden189

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 21, 2013
mzl.elwwmiqb.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.vmlbomde.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.tooninxi.480x480-75.jpg

<War Fire>,developed by Lingyu Dongli,will bring you with a brand new battle system and a deeper level of diplomatic interaction. With new characteristics, you will be immersed in the joy of developing your own kingdom and conquering the world.
The biggest surprise for players is that <War Fire> brings deeper strategies, more real game experiences and circumstances. <War Fire> uses HD pictures, all battles and constructions will be informed without delay, the battle system is impeccable and interactive. These all make players feel the glamour of <War Fire> in maximum. It is better to create or join in a legion for a better development and more fierce wars.
The <War Fire> has started to spread, come on to seek for allies and battle.
Download:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/war-fire-hd/id641853151?ls=1&mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/war-fire-ol/id641485596?ls=1&mt=8

paulbennett95

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2012
Long Island, NY
Bit expensive for me but looks cool, was originally gonna overlook it as another generic iAP based city builder but looks pretty nice, and I like the lack of unnecessary wait times.
Will buy once I find a job, lol.

warden189

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 21, 2013
The Interactivity of War Fire

The interactivity of War Fire reflected in the following points:
1. Players can chat in the world, legion and private channel.
2. When players click buy, quicken and other operation, there will be a select box for reconfirmation.
3. When the chief of a legion declare war to another legion, they can choose to accept.
4. There’s mail system in the game, if you apply for joining a legion, you can receive the reply in mailbox.
5. When you attack a place or been attacked by others, the system will send detailed reports to you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.