THE NEW IPAD 16gb STORAGE

Discussion in 'iPad' started by igoodso, Mar 16, 2012.

1. igoodso macrumors member

Does anyone know how many apps can be used on the new iPad compared to the old one because of the bigger sized apps from the retina screen

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Seriously, who knows? It depends on which apps you load. You get about 13GB free. You can load up to 13GB of stuff. That can be 13 big apps, or it can be 500 little ones.

3. BBman macrumors member

If you're thinking about carrying your movies, music, and games with you everywhere get something bigger than 16gb

If you are like me and refuse to watch movies on a 9 inch screen, only listen to new podcasts, and not a big gamer save money and get the 16gb simple as that.

4. Ladybug macrumors 65816

Ladybug

So far I've loaded 33 apps with 380mb music, and I still have 11.6gb left. I only have a few games on my iPad, I prefer to game on my computer. Most of my music stays on my iPod Touch. I think 16gb is going to be just fine for my needs.

5. Dextux macrumors member

I finally signed up after lurking on this forum for years just to tell you this. I got the 16gb iPad this morning and returned it a few hours later for the 32gb. Only had 5 gb free after all the apps I needed were installed,