The New iPad Launch - Roseville Galleria

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by snugja, Mar 15, 2012.

1. snugja macrumors regular

Anyone planning on being there? What time are you planning on heading out? It's a little rainy here, so I may head out first thing in the AM.

2. drumnkyle macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

I am in Folsom and I'm going to be coming over. I was thinking about leaving here at about 1:30 am I guess and be there by 2. Does that sound good or is that too early? It really sucks that it's raining. :(

3. MS2083 macrumors regular

is Mall Security Allowing anyone to wait Outside ??? just got back from Arden Fair Mall and the Mall Security there doesn't want anyone on the property until 4am which kinda SUCKS!!!! going back to Arden Fair @ 3am then will just park across the street and wait. I got there around 12:02am and there were already 5 people ahead of me!

4. drumnkyle macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

I camped out there for the iPhone 4S and they made us wait at the bus stop across the parking lot and then we moved over to be right outside of the mall entrance at about 5 am. Is anyone there yet? I'm about to leave.