Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tmshort

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 24, 2010
Mine rocks.

No signal or display issues, beautiful display, super fast.

Works great for calls, texts, email, etc.

Went by the apple store today to look for a case ... none of the employees had even seen one yet. A lot of them had no idea they were delivering early. I was like a celebrity for a few minutes - "Dude, can I touch it?" "First iPhone 4!!". Everyone was drooling over the thing.

Anyway, amongst all the "this phone sucks" threads, I thought I'd post one about my good experience. Very happy so far.

tmshort

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 24, 2010
It is, but it seems like the majority since those of us that are satisfied don't usually post.

Just trying to tip the balance a little... :D

PlaneCrazy

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2010
North Carolina
At the risk of "me too" post...

Me too. It's beautiful and the screen is fantastic. I can't believe the resolution.

Reception is the same as my old one. I already have my apps in folders and wallpaper installed. (thanks wallpaper thread!)

It's solid and feels well-made. Let's hope it lives up to my first impressions.

aequitas1234

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2010
Same here, really good phone. But in the end, it's just a phone and definitely a trade-off for the good features of my Nexus One. I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to keep it, but the build quality is awesome at least.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.