The new iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nporteschaikin, Jun 23, 2009.

1. nporteschaikin macrumors newbie

I had never been an iPhone owner but have always had serious iPhone envy - I just could never switch from under my parent's Verizon plan. I had a Blackberry for a year, a good device but the buttons would continually stop working, and, despite its best efforts, it just wasn't an iPhone.

Nonetheless, finally starting bringing in enough money to afford an iPhone. That, coupled with my iPod being stolen at college made the decision easy. Purchased a 32gb white one yesterday and I am in love. Didn't think using a phone could be so intuitive and fun.

Just thought I'd throw in my two cents.

2. ineedamac macrumors 6502

Glad to read you've finally made the switch. I personally will never use another phone other than the iPhone.

3. uhhitsjames macrumors member

Enjoy the phone, it's really worth the money, and I'm sure you already agree.

4. j2004p macrumors member

5. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

My first was the 3G that I got for Christmas and it was great. I wasn't going to upgrade, but found out I could.

The 3G S is better than the 3G...faster processor, more storage, better camera and great video. The new touch screen allows me to type faster with no fingerprints. It's a thing of beauty. Enjoy!

6. osin macrumors 6502

With today prices of the only 3G Blackberry (Bold) the iPhone is no brainier!

7. RTiii320 macrumors 6502a

RTiii320

Welcome to the club, I was in your situation under my parents plan but when I saw the 2g iPhone in '07 I knew it was time to make the switch. You won't regret it at all! (at&t is a pain in the a$$ though)

Now shoot some videos and upload them here!: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=725753