Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dunc85

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2006
Is the new shuffle included in the rebate? I know the nano and iPod aren't but the FAQ Doesn't mention shuffles:

"The second-generation iPod nano (aluminum) and the 30GB and 80GB iPod with brighter display, both announced on Sept. 12, 2006, are not eligible for this offer. Only the original iPod nano and iPod with video models are eligible. See below for part numbers."

bowens

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2006
Florida
dunc85 said:
Is the new shuffle included in the rebate? I know the nano and iPod aren't but the FAQ Doesn't mention shuffles:

"Only the original iPod nano and iPod with video models are eligible. See below for part numbers."

You said it right there. Only the original nano and iPod.

n-abounds

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2006
I love it! It's metal, tiny, and in some regards...cheap.

I love how it can clip to things. I think I'll get one for exercising. Actually I'll ask for it for my birthday (end of Oct.) because it's cheap enough that my someone in my family will get me one. Hopefully my parents get my a Wii, cause I'm a cash-strapped college student that just bought and iMac and already have a fairly large credit card bill. Damn $3800 credit limit.

I love it, although I wish it was waterproof. Do I have to worry about it if I'm running in the rain?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.