The new trackpad IS clickable everywhere!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Nedturskakao, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Nedturskakao macrumors member

Hi, just played a bit with the new trackpad, and as i guess you experienced yourself, it's only clickable in the bottom. I clicked a bit on it, and tried to click a bit harder in the top of it too, and now it's pretty easy to click in the top! so right now my trackpad is actualle "one big button". I don't know if something's wrong with it, but it feels like it's exactly as it should be, just clickable overall.

2. Ironic macrumors 6502a

Ironic

3. Nedturskakao thread starter macrumors member

LOL i feel stupid right now... Not...

I just remember people being mad about that the trackpad wasn't "one button" as Apple described it!

WTF, how could you do anything "hard" to your new computer the first day omg! I was to afraid to **** up anything, to even touch the keyboard. I still wash my hands everytime i touch my new umbp! :p

4. allanibanez macrumors regular

I was convinced i was was pressing the button too hard when i was setting up my mbp (i didnt actually realise it clicked, i thought it was just touch taps). Anyway, because the touch gestures weren't turned on and my bluetooth mighty mouse wasnt picked up i used the keyboard for quite a while.

Curiosity got the better of me thankfully and i am no longer a fool.

...saying that i have only just discovered the tap and drag feature...