The Next iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by alanrocks, Jan 15, 2013.

1. alanrocks macrumors regular

alanrocks

Was just thinking about this... With rumors spreading about the new iPhone being colorful, how will we protect our phones, will there be much point buying a case to protect our phone? Just a general discussion, would be cool to hear your guys opinions on this.

2. JimmakoS macrumors newbie

My opinion is that Apple will contineu to produce only Black and White iPhones.

3. leinadhok macrumors member

leinadhok

I second that.

4. LaymansDomain macrumors member

5. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

The ipod touch and nano are quite colorful and there is no problem with them and people using cases.

6. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

Why would having more color choices change the way we protect our phones? People who want to show off their phone will still be using no cases, clear cases, or skins, and people who want protection or a different form or function will use cases that fit their needs.

Plus, I don't foresee them adding anymore colors.

7. ThunderApple macrumors 6502

I don't see them adding colors to the next iPhone. Who knows from the future but not anytime this year. I do think they will add color to the iPad mini line but not the iPhone line.

8. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

People who want to protect their devices will always buy cases :) and iphone 5S will be the same screen size because app developers are still working on making their apps to fit iphone 5 screen :D

9. Misc Energy macrumors newbie

I see what you are saying. That the color of the iPhone won't really matter since most people just cover it with a case. There are people who use their iPhone without a case and also there are clear cases.

10. TyPod macrumors 68000

TyPod

I could maybe see them making colors available, but it wouldn't really make me mad if they did. Perhaps they were using the iPod touch as a test to see how the colors hold up?