the next mbp - realistic upgrade - macworld 15 january

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by machatch, Nov 6, 2007.

1. machatch macrumors regular

machatch

:)hello!
    just wondering after all those rumours(typically)
    And the fact - buyers guide have not considerer the 2.6 uppgrade for MBP as a real upgradeMBP(makes sense:))

The point is if there are a MBP release in macworld 15 january(makes also sense:))

- the realisticly upgrade and price?
    - would there be AO 2.2 - 2.4 - 2.6 - 2.8?
    - a new casing?
    - more slim?
    - what would hapend to the blueray/hd option stated that the hd cost the third of a blurayoption(maybe not qualitywise since it's cheaper)?
    - is it to soon/pricey with blueray/hd?
    - what about the leds?would it be a new standard with 16" and 18" inch?
    leds
    - the graphics?dont you guys think it's about time to keep up with this "bad guy"Dell xps m1730 :):D
    - would we ever se a black mbp?
    - is the 2.6 upgrade a "sign" of a much talked about new ultraportebole laptop(wich size?)(leaving the mbp as it is untill february and the 2.6 just to keep the pace from mb)?
    - in MWSF what are the odds historically and likely that something(mbp/upb) would be presented?

"dont kill me i just wonder";)

2. schreck macrumors regular

ore- a naturally occurring material from which a metal or valuable mineral can be profitably extracted.

OR-conjunction, used to link alternatives

just so you know, your posts are difficult to read, especially with the the plethora of spelling mistakes and terrible sentence structure. I don't mean to be nit-picky, but at least try to make it readable.

My take on the post- everything that we say is pure speculation. I think it can be legitimately said that the cache will increase to 6mb whilst retain the same FSB. Not only that, the 2,2 will likely be erased from the line whilst keeping the 2,4 and 2,6 (perhaps 2,8).

Not more slim, and I wouldn't be surprised if the casing is kept the same. Do I know this? No, I'm predicting.

3. machatch thread starter macrumors regular

machatch

thx for sharing your thoughts;).yeah i would like the "realstic" can hapend.thing are speculation but something is about to hapend (diden't have to tell me that:p:p)...the 2.2 line to be erased -about time:p
    the "slim rumors" is from and .old 9to5mac rumor..
    And the slim thing would not suprise me ore even a new ultraportebole..

ps:i have change the 1 post newbie hopes it looks more appealing;)
    (is not that difficult to read..:p:p

4. TheStu macrumors 65816

Translation:
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Yes, I would like the "realistic" if it can happen.

REDACTED But something is about to happen (didn't have to tell me that), and erasing the 2.2 line is well overdue.

The "slim rumors" is from an old 9to5mac rumor. And furthermore, a slimming of the design, or even a new ultraportable, would not surprise me.

PS: I have changed the one post newbie, I hope it looks more appealing
    (It is not that difficult for me to read)

PERSONAL NOTE:
    I pretty much never do this, but honestly, your stuff is practically unintelligible. Yes, I was able to translate it, but that requires an extra step in comprehension process and frankly, it is 3:50 in the morning, and I have no patience for the brutal raping of the English language.

5. greenmeanie macrumors 6502a

greenmeanie

Yeah lets put a graphic card like the 1730 in the MBP line so everyone can now complain they get no battery life. The reason I just sold my 1710 and bought a MBP!

6. cmaier macrumors G3

Thank you, thank you, thank you. When I read this board I feel like either everyone speaks English as a second language, or sometime in 1993 they replaced the English language and made spelling, punctuation, and grammar optional. I understand typos and the use of abbreviations and shorthand, but half the time people actually type more than they need to and still end up with a completely unintelligible post.

I generally keep my mouth shut and just assume the posters are from another country or under the age of nine, but clearly that's not the case.

7. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

ugh theres like 40 topics on this in the past week.. ****ing search instead of making more topics.

8. machatch thread starter macrumors regular

machatch

"thx for your opinion.the realistic can hapend is most interesting(rather then pure wishfull thinking")
    Somethings about to explode in mwsf 15 january(must i tell you that?)
    2,2 is about to be killed by 2.4-2.6 and hopefully overkilled by 2.8 penryn in MWSF. the slim thing is about to hapend no matter what read thisold 9to5mac rumor.So a new ultraportebole arriving in the next 6 months would not suprise me.

personal note:
    you translate wrong:p:p.Yes honestly english-american is my second language.
    And frankly the timezone here are different.And if you do have the time to translate 3:50 in the morning you can't really complain??:eek::eek:

9. jbg232 macrumors 65816

jbg232

PLEASE NO MORE THREADS ON MBP RUMORS FOR JANUARY MACWORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator - Can someone please put a sticky up to stop this forum from this idiocy of new mbp macworld rumors that show up every 4 hours?!?! There are already countless posts on this topic and it doesn't get anywhere and it's very annoying at this point.