The Nike+ Faces are so damn good

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by techno-Zen, Oct 13, 2018.

1. techno-Zen macrumors 6502a

techno-Zen

So many colors, the font is incredible just everything about them are amazing. I still think they need to add sapphire glass to these models due to being used in the gym a lot but I'll be returning my SS SB. Which I LOVE but to lose these watch faces outweighs the glorious space black.

2. tromboneaholic Suspended

tromboneaholic

I made one as a photo background. If only analogue hands were a complication!

3. nicho macrumors 68020

Personally, I think they’re terrible. I do appreciate the ability to use the volt colour on outlet faces though.

4. oVerboost macrumors 6502a

oVerboost

Love my 44mm Nike model, and agree the extra faces are a nice bonus for the same price.

5. ZEEN0j macrumors 65816

ZEEN0j

Ion glass is more crack resistant than sapphire. Sapphire is better against scratches

So in a gym you’d want ion glass

6. CreepyAF macrumors regular

CreepyAF

I would’ve bought a space black nike edition for the additional watch faces And Nike sports band. Now I have two black sports band, I bought a Nike band, and have no Nike watch faces. But I had a space grey, and now that I can afford a space black, I’m sticking to SS. It’s so sexy

7. MacintoshDan macrumors 6502

This seems like a fitting place for this. I have the SG 44mm Nike with the black band. The face on the box looks awesome. Can’t find it on the watch.

8. iPhysicist macrumors 65816

iPhysicist

@MacintoshDan Its there. It's one of the nike color variations. You have to force press on the screen and then your able to change the appearance to the watch face. The color is called obsidian indigo.

9. MacintoshDan macrumors 6502

I thought it was that one but I’m pretty colorblind so it didn’t look right to me. Thanks!

10. japanime macrumors 68000

japanime

The Nike+ series 4 faces do look amazing. It's just too bad that the Nike+ Run Club app itself is garbage. :(