The Ocean Blue silicone case for the iPhone 7+ has been discontinued...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Arcontia, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Arcontia, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017

Arcontia macrumors regular

I live in Australia, and its being listed as "sold out" on the website (same with NZ + many EU countries) without even an option to check availability or delivery.. And meanwhile on the US site, the colour option has been removed altogether. Interestingly, nothing has (yet!) changed for the iPhone 7.

Anyways I can confirm at least for Australia, when I was browsing round the Apple Store just under a week ago, they did confirm to me it is being discontinued to make way for the new Azure colour and that the remaining unsold cases have been boxed away, getting ready to be sent back to Apple - how I got mine was that I asked a team member, they went into their backroom, then came back out and said someone had to go into the storage room into a box to find one, and voila, he told me I'm a lucky man in the nick of time...

I'm not sure why they have done this - I have this case, and tbh, all I can really say is, it is such an underrated colour. It has hardly been given any love compared to say, Cocoa. It is such a beautiful shade of blue. So grateful I got one so recently, none of the 3 new silicone colours really caught my eye. :)

FullSizeRender.jpg

2. ApplePersonFreak macrumors 6502a

As of now, the US Apple Store still has them in stock and ready to ship.

3. Arcontia thread starter macrumors regular