The Official Hot or Not Thread

iGary

Guest
Original poster
May 26, 2004
19,583
0
Randy's House
Um....slut?





Oh yeah, the beer AND the tatto make you such a stud...



No, you don't look like you killed your last three boyfriends...



 

iGary

Guest
Original poster
May 26, 2004
19,583
0
Randy's House
gwuMACaddict said:
:confused:

are we going to keep posting pics? how long till this turns in to lots more pictures of PlaceOfDis? ;) :D
Yeah, that's the idea...you post more pics of, um, odd people:


 

slimflem

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2005
139
0
Actually that first girl has a pretty good looking body. I wouldn't call her a slut at all. You have to know someone to call them a slut. You can't judge by what they are wearing. The girl is not bad at all.
 

cheekyspanky

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2004
633
1
South Bucks, UK
slimflem said:
Actually that first girl has a pretty good looking body. I wouldn't call her a slut at all. You have to know someone to call them a slut. You can't judge by what they are wearing. The girl is not bad at all.
I'd say she looks slutty, but may be very nice, I'm sure she's popular with all the boys.. ;)

I probably would..twice.. :p
 

slimflem

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2005
139
0
cheekyspanky said:
I'd say she looks slutty, but may be very nice, I'm sure she's popular with all the boys.. ;)

I probably would..twice.. :p
If I was a young girl and had a body like that, **** I'd flaunt it too. I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides, it looks like she works at some high-end bar, so dressing like that probably brings in more tips for her.

If you got, show it.
 

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
29,641
12
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
slimflem said:
Actually that first girl has a pretty good looking body. I wouldn't call her a slut at all. You have to know someone to call them a slut. You can't judge by what they are wearing. The girl is not bad at all.
See, once you get to know someone and become friends with them, though, then it becomes inappropriate to call them a slut. It's a real dilemma. :(
 

slimflem

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2005
139
0
slimflem said:
If I was a young girl and had a body like that, **** I'd flaunt it too. I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides, it looks like she works at some high-end bar, so dressing like that probably brings in more tips for her.

If you got, show it.

HAHA, sorry, that looks like a house, not a high-end bar. Oops.
 

slimflem

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2005
139
0
mkrishnan said:
See, once you get to know someone and become friends with them, though, then it becomes inappropriate to call them a slut. It's a real dilemma. :(
True, but many guys don't care about just being friends with girls like that. There are other things on the agenda, but I believe it's good to have a few hottie friends to help you get other hotties. =)
 

slimflem

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2005
139
0
slimflem said:
If I was a young girl and had a body like that, **** I'd flaunt it too. I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides, it looks like she works at some high-end bar, so dressing like that probably brings in more tips for her.

If you got, show it.
I was censored, what is this place? Come one, it's just 4 letters. :D