The Official Nike+ Human Race Results Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Littleodie914, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Hey guys, for anyone unaware, Nike is hosting a "run against the world" today. It's a 10K run, taking place in 25 cities around the world, along with any individual times logged using the Nike+/iPod sensor.

Link to Nike+ Human Race Map

A friend and I ran it this morning (in the US) on our own, and ran 56:35. :D

Anyone else?

2. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Hope you've joined the MR 25,000 mile challenge so we get those miles counted for MR too.

I'm running it in London tonight most likely in the rain :( - heading off in an hour or so

3. Littleodie914 thread starter macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Yep, I have! :) Glad to contribute.

Good luck tonight, though I don't think you'll read this until you're back. :D

4. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    I did actually read it at Wembley when the first band were playing but then it started to hose down with rain so put the iPhone away without answering.

But, I'm did it (although it was somewhat soggy). My Nike+ says 58:48 when I hit it on crossing the start/finish line. My SMS from the Human Race says 59:19. I'm guessing the difference is at the start when there was a lot of congestion and it might have triggered before I hit the iPod button.