The Online Apple Store is Down - It is being Updated with New Products!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by WizardHunt, Jun 11, 2007.

1. WizardHunt macrumors 68000

WizardHunt

Well, I see that the Apple store is down, and says that it is updating its site with new products. This is it guys. Hold on to your hats. The new stuff is coming... :)

2. tuc macrumors 6502

Or maybe it's just down for the heck of it. We'll see when it comes back up.

Did anyone else think the develop-web-apps-for-iPhone part of the WWDC keynote was kind of strange? That works for some things, but not if the user is on an airplane or otherwise out of range, unless I've misunderstood.

3. macdon401 macrumors 6502

macdon401

Nothing New!

...Lepard not out till October...thats when we might see new iMac's....I hope!
    R

4. tuc macrumors 6502

It's up now. I don't see anything obviously new. MacMini still has Core Duo, not C2D.

5. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

It appears that the UK store in up and running. I predict that it's iPhone related.

Edit: redesigned Apple pages.

Attached Files:

6. Scannall macrumors member

It's back up. Grrrrrr. Nothing new. At all. I was hoping to get a new iMac. Not happening today though I guess. :mad:

7. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

The new look of Apple's site is pretty cool, I have to check it out some more in greater detail....

8. WizardHunt thread starter macrumors 68000

WizardHunt

It does have a wider look than before but no major changes like any new imacs which is what I was hoping for. Maybe they will update it some more each day this week, but who knows. They may be waiting until July to do anything for the imacs. :(

9. Henri Gaudier macrumors 6502a

Henri Gaudier

Nearly 10 months and not a single improvement or price drop. What a pile of sh*t. It looks like it will be close to a year for a revision. How, in 2007, can you go a year without anything new or positive happening to the iMac? Bloody unbelieveable. I hate that bloody phone.

10. kwood macrumors 6502a

kwood

Well you can now buy XServes on the Refurb store.

11. stuff99 macrumors 6502

apple needs to understand that computer electronic prices drop fast and their product lines need to reflect these price changes.

12. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Agreed. At least they've improved since their PPC days though... :eek: ;)

13. MacBass macrumors 6502

MacBass

Glad to see I'm not the only one incredibly disappointed in today's keynote. While Leopard looks rather nice, I'm going to have to wait for an iMac with some substantial GPU in order to run it well. :apple: = :(

14. A Pittarelli macrumors 6502

very dissapointed with the lack of imac updates. safari 3 on win and mac is excellent though

15. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Let's hope we see some iMac updates in the next couple of weeks - it's been far too long since they were last updated. I'm very curious to see if they get redesigned as well, as the rumors have been predicting...