The only thing I loathe in iOS 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Parise, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Parise macrumors 6502a

Parise

2. ~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

I also miss them. I can see why they removed them from the notification center though. They do not really belong there. That being said, I would love if they added them to the control center.

3. Parise thread starter macrumors 6502a

Parise

Don't disagree. I would also like to argue that the stupid "Missed" tab is probably the most unnecessary feature ever put into a software release. That tab can be used for something like a "quick action" menu or whatnot (yes Siri can do these things, most of us know that)

But its not only the buttons! You see the weather? I can't seem to figure out why my weather at times shows the temp and at times it doesn't. And when it does, it takes me a few seconds to fully comprehend what the hell I just read because it shows the current temp and the high for the day lol

4. chfilm macrumors 65816

chfilm

Yea, the Weather really pisses me off too! Like every day. Plus the list of which all day events are going to be tomorrow instead of the new "there are two appointments tomorrow" makes no sense to me at all.

5. Parise thread starter macrumors 6502a

Parise

I have weird functionality in mine... Right now it says:

"Your first meeting at 13 is with _____ and 10 others (Washington, Tampa, Orlando)."

Wtf is 13

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

1 pm?

7. Jbenn425 macrumors regular

Yeah they really need to bring those back, I went to try and use them and realized they were gone.

8. Parise thread starter macrumors 6502a

Parise

That's what I assumed, but wasnt sure if some kind of location got screwed up or if there's a setting that sets that to use the 24hr format.

Do you know where this would be? Also strange because my meeting was at 1:30.

9. ~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

In that case, it could have just been a bug that changed 1:30 to 13 (dropping the colon and the zero)