The only thing missing from a iPhone 6 plus

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
The only thing missing from an iPhone 6 plus is a stylus. Then we'd be set. We could then take notes with the iPhone 6 plus. :D Im excited for Apple to bring the stylus to the iPhone 6 plus in a future release.

eoblaed

macrumors 68020
Apr 21, 2010
The only thing missing from an iPhone 6 plus is a stylus. Then we'd be set. We could then take notes with the iPhone 6 plus. :D Im excited for Apple to bring the stylus to the iPhone 6 plus in a future release.
nononononononononononono

Gregintosh

macrumors 68000
Jan 29, 2008
Chicago
I really hope this never ever happens.

Remember when Jobs said the best stylus is your fingers?
Just like he said no one wants to watch movies on a small screen, right before he introduced iPod Video.

I don't think it'll come with one but if the screen is super accurate would love to at least have the option. For those who don't want it, just don't buy/use it.

timeconsumer

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
If this would've been the case, I would have even been more happier with my pre-order on the 6.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
I really hope this never ever happens.

Remember when Jobs said the best stylus is your fingers?
He said people would have to cut off their fingers to use a mini iPad and that people were holding the iPhone 4 wrong during antennagate. You really gonna take him seriously? Steve was like a crazy uncle that you have to ignore when he starts talking crazy.

silversurfer91

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2014
Honestly...I have never once thought "man, I wish I had a stylus right now" while using my iPhone, iPod, or iPad.

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Just buy a stylus. They're what...2 bucks?

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
I want an Apple branded stylus. They are good at making hardware and software work well together.

Sergi0

macrumors member
Jun 3, 2014
Only thing missing... hmm lets see....

It's missing that.... um never mind.
Oh it's missing..... wait...
Oh it doesn't have.... hmmmm
What about... no never mind...

It isn't missing anything! To say that it is only proves how disloyal you are.

It is perfect.

Rumor has it.... that Steve Jobs, from the dead, got God to help John Ivy to design it. And by help I mean design it...

-HardCore iZombie.

andyACEcandy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2008
I'd rather them slim down the bezels (or remove them altogether!)

That would help make the phone feel much smaller.

I had a Note 3 for a year and honestly never used the stylus. Other than to show friends some of the gimmicky features, I could find no real life use for it lol. Sure Action Memo was neat but when the hell would I ever prefer to write down someone's number or address and then tap some things to make my contacts or GPS open? It was always much easier to just open the damn app and type it in hahaha

Same with the drag and drop thing... Ummm it's much easier to just click attachments on an email and select a picture. Why would I open up 2 apps so I can multitask on the screen, then choose the picture and drag/drop it into the email?

It was all just so gimmicky and never really a preferable use case compared to just doing it like a normal person

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
If they ever add a stylus to the iPhone, most will take it a drive through their ear.
LMAO!!! I think the stylus would make the iPhone 6 Plus better. I'm shocked that no one agrees with me. It's useful on a phablet and a tablet. :D