The Orange Box Game Guide

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by acearchie, May 26, 2008.

1. acearchie macrumors 68040

acearchie

I just got this game on the PS3 from my dad. Im only a small part through Half Life 2 and Im finding it quite hard, the gamespot online guide is helping me a treat and helping me keep a little ahead of the CP, but sadly when I go to school this guide is blocked (as is the rest of gamespot's site) so does anyone know a good guide to download possibly with pics/videos...

Basically a guide that isn't just endless lines of unformatted text which for the most of it seems to be useless information!

Thanks!

2. JPT macrumors regular

Well, you could always save the guide... CMD + S to save the guide.

3. acearchie thread starter macrumors 68040

acearchie

Sadly its located on like 100 different pages, with each page leading to a new section or level!

Thanks for the suggestion though!

4. pcypert macrumors 6502

Maybe the program sitesucker. It downloads websites for offline viewing. Might have to tweak it a bit. Dunno...

Paul

5. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

Have you checked out gamefaqs.com? They're guides are text only and you may be able to print out the pages you need?

P-Worm

6. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Gamefaqs would be a good choice. After I beat Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time I got my dad to print off the full FAQ at work. Silly me :eek:

7. acearchie thread starter macrumors 68040

acearchie

Yes I mean as a last resort these are good ideas, but Im looking for something with a little bit more colour, something that is easier on the eyes! Ha the Odd picture isnt necessary but makes it a lot easier to read...

If I can't find anything I will go with your suggestions as it does look to be a good site!

Thanks