Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 18, 2008
Get this every time I tap on the order number in my confirmation email. See quite a few order issues today but not this one. On a 2-3 week estimated delivery.

Anyone else?

Phillyphil0302

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2009
NYC
Get this every time I tap on the order number in my confirmation email. See quite a few order issues today but not this one. On a 2-3 week estimated delivery.

Anyone else?

Same here...pending charge on the card...I Better not be paying for someone else’s X lol

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
If this is an Apple order try clicking on the order number in your confirmation email. You should see a "link to account" button when it takes you to the web page. Click on that and log into your Apple account and you should be OK.

Reactions: ColoArtist

Jonk1183

macrumors regular
May 31, 2011
Same here. And my amex card was charged instantly after i ordered at 3:09am or so. I thought it was usually charged when it was shipped.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
Same here. And my amex card was charged instantly after i ordered at 3:09am or so. I thought it was usually charged when it was shipped.

It is. When you place your order Apple (or any other company) gets an authorization. That is what the "pending" charge is on your cc acct. But that is not a charge just a hold on those funds. The company still has to submit the charge or the pending will be removed in a few days. So if your X is not immediately shipping Apple will do another authorization when it ships which will result in a charge.

OutGolfn

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2010
This might help. Delete the iOS Apple Store app. Go to the Apple Store website from safari, login. Once logged into Click on Find your Order and input the Order number to Link your account. Once this is done, you can redownload the iOS app and all should display fine with push notifications as shipping starts!

Reactions: Phillyphil0302

bandrews

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 18, 2008
This might help. Delete the iOS Apple Store app. Go to the Apple Store website from safari, login. Once logged into Click on Find your Order and input the Order number to Link your account. Once this is done, you can redownload the iOS app and all should display fine with push notifications as shipping starts!
This fixed it! Thanks!

Phillyphil0302

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2009
NYC

Fixed it for me as well...thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.