The ORIGINAL 'speaker' thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mad Mac Maniac, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    Oh no my speaker is broken!!!! :-o

Some may think this is a new phenomenon.. but no.. I present to you... the ORIGINAL broken speaker thread.

D day. Day 1. The day of the iPhone. The birth of the JesusPhone. The day the world stood still... June 29th 2007... then but a mere day later is a day of 10 times the magnitude. A day which will live in infamy. The beginning of the end of coherent MacRumors threads... June 30th 2007. The day the broken speaker threads began...

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=322634&highlight=speaker

enjoy!

Edit: I can't believe NOBODY yelled at him for not searching!! Jeeze... people must have really been slacking back then.. perhaps they were all too busy playing with their new iphones. ;)

2. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

thats cuz that was the first thread, and not that many people knew if that was a Microphone or not?

3. Pixellated macrumors 65816

+1- all iPhones have mono.

4. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

to paraphase the threads OP : the OP said they didn't want to have to she the iPhone back just beachse it wasn't working as expected. It's interesting to note this on the other spake threads - the level of expectation of performance and also lack of knowledge of the specs of the phone. It's a lesser talked about feature I'll admit. Good ring to this thread if it is tv original you cod alays refer to it in any subsequent threads so they don't go on overly Lomb harping on about the number of threads and the search function (mrgoogle and google don't get the mention they deserve )

5. Mad Mac Maniac thread starter macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    ps. i meant that comment as a joke... I just thought it was funny to look back and see how long these 'broken speaker' threads have been going on..

6. profetto macrumors regular