Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mad Mac Maniac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oh no my speaker is broken!!!! :-o

Some may think this is a new phenomenon.. but no.. I present to you... the ORIGINAL broken speaker thread.

D day. Day 1. The day of the iPhone. The birth of the JesusPhone. The day the world stood still... June 29th 2007... then but a mere day later is a day of 10 times the magnitude. A day which will live in infamy. The beginning of the end of coherent MacRumors threads... June 30th 2007. The day the broken speaker threads began...

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/322634/

enjoy!

Edit: I can't believe NOBODY yelled at him for not searching!! Jeeze... people must have really been slacking back then.. perhaps they were all too busy playing with their new iphones. ;)

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
to paraphase the threads OP : the OP said they didn't want to have to she the iPhone back just beachse it wasn't working as expected. It's interesting to note this on the other spake threads - the level of expectation of performance and also lack of knowledge of the specs of the phone. It's a lesser talked about feature I'll admit. Good ring to this thread if it is tv original you cod alays refer to it in any subsequent threads so they don't go on overly Lomb harping on about the number of threads and the search function (mrgoogle and google don't get the mention they deserve )

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.