Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hehedavid

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
Hi,
I'm on a quest to develop the perfect minimalistic and luxurious laptop sleeve for macbook pro and I figured that it would be the best to ask for the opinion of all the macbook pro users in this forum.

What I am thinking is making the sleeve in two different colors. The first one will be black, and the second one would be either gray or cream. The material used would be a top grade leather.

The sleeve would be made in a factory that makes already established brands such as Tumi, Kate Spade, Calvin Klein & Etc so the sleeve would be of very high quality.

As a macbook pro user, I have come across dozens of cheap neoprene sleeves that really makes my macbook pro look, well... cheap~. That is when I thought to myself that I should create and sell better macbook pro sleeves to the masses that would complement the machine. I am not an accessories designer but a graphic designer and I probably need all the help I can get.

If you would, please suggest what is good and needed versus not good. Also, please keep in mind that I am going for more of a "form over function". I will not be adding bulky pockets or anything else that would make the case look bad or ordinary.

Thank you all in advance.
hehedavid

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.