The perfect rear protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Pez555, May 9, 2011.

1. Pez555 macrumors 68000

Pez555

Im looking for a rear protector, but it has to be perfect.

By perfect i mean it has to cover every part of the back and not leave any gaps, particularly around the camera. I have seen some pictures where there is literally a small round hole to cover the camera, and then a smaller round hole to go over the flash, where can i get these?

The one i have at the moment has just one hole that goes around the camera and flash, but leaves a bit of the backplate visible. I dont like this! I need a protector that fits around the camera as tightly as possible.

Can anyone recommend anything?

thanks

2. Shenaniganz08 macrumors 6502

3. Pez555 thread starter macrumors 68000

Pez555

yea sorry i should have said in my original post, has to be clear. I have a few of those carbon skins, they are great i agree, but would prefer it to be clear! cheers.

4. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

Nothing is perfect :p.

The only ones as you describe are the first generation of clear backs from BSE. They used to cover the flash and only have a small hole for the camera, but current ones have a large hole for both. SGP and others also have the large hole for both

The cut on the PS ones is a bit smaller.

5. Shareen macrumors newbie

I know PhantomSkinz used the pattern you need. Two tight separate holes for the camera and flash. I dunno now, they might have changed their design to an oval shaped or tear shaped pattern.

By the way, why do you need this specific kind of protector? :)