The Perfect Solution (iPad & Pencil)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Fatyank, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Fatyank macrumors regular

Fatyank

I finally found the perfect solution for using the Apple Pencil on my IPP 12.9 and iPhone 7 plus. Most of the time while using the IPP I also am using my phone. I like to be able to scroll through pages etc on my phone without putting down the pencil or smudging my screen with my fingers. I happened to come across a replacement cap for the pencil on Amazon. It’s the Meko 2 in 1 Apple Cap with Fiber tip. There are probably many of you already using this but it’s new to me. I carry my pencil everywher everyday and now i can use it with my phone especially with Note taking apps. I tried the pens with a stylus end but they were rubber and didn’t slide across the screen on either device. The fiber tip on the Meko glides across the screen and if I’m using an onscreen keyboard (Swiftkey with swipe capability) the Meko tip allows me to move swiftly between letters.
    We all search around for things to make our device experience a little bit better and I found something for me.
    Just s note. I am typing this using a Jorno bluetooth folding keyboard that I’ve had for about 4 years. I packed up my ASK. I got fed up with constantly having to reconnect. It is a great rechargable keyboard.

2. kazmac macrumors 604

kazmac

Thank you for posting this. Very helpful.

3. subjonas macrumors 68000

Thanks. I think I’ll order me one of those caps.

4. Fatyank thread starter macrumors regular

Fatyank