The Possibilities of a t-mobile Iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snoopy07, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snoopy07 macrumors member

If you guys think back at what Verizon CEO said when ask about the iPhone. He never admitted about them getting it and he also talk about how the would love to have it but that it was apples call. The same thing is going on with the CMO of T-mobile. He is saying that there are 1 million unlock iphones on the network and that they would love to have it in their portfolio. Remember apple does the announcements not the carriers CEO. Will the story repeat it self, will know next week for sure. The iphone with AWS band is not only for T-mobile USA, there are carriers in canada using that same band. If apple does come through with a real world iphone that would be a big hit for android, cause there's no excuse iphone's will ride on every network possible. Let's see if October 4 bring a true world iPhone running on all US carriers.

Just my point view...:apple::apple::apple:

2. profets macrumors 68040

Yeah.. there's plenty of people who want 3G AWS band added in Canada (including myself). But that is a tiny number and it really relies on T-mobile getting it. The whole AT&T attempting to by T-mobile had really just confused the issue over the past several months.

I always felt that if they were going to put work into creating a whole separate model (for verizon cdma) then adding a band to the existing gsm would be a no brainer to extend to t-mobile as well. At least its just 6 days until we know for sure whats going to happen.

3. j4bles macrumors member

4. jca24 macrumors 6502a

jca24

The Possibilities of a t-mobile iPhone--now = 0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.