The problem with Os X Macbook Black

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by wiciu1123, Jan 17, 2012.

1. wiciu1123 macrumors newbie

Hi I wanted to install on Mac OS X 10.7 when I started the computer again and wrote in the installation message appeared with 10.7 is not available. I do not know how old rocic to 10.6.8 please help urgently! I greet and thank:)

2. Partron22 macrumors 68020

Partron22

Sense eludes me.

What is "rocic ? Is it that you want to revert to 10.6.8?

3. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

OP, I don't know if English isn't your first language (I really hope so, with that post), but please take some time and write out an intelligible post so that we can attempt to help you. As it stands, I don't think anyone here will even be able to figure out what you want us to do.

jW

4. one1 macrumors 65816

one1

Is everyone on this forum pompous towards non english speakers? He clearly said his installation of lion is not working out and he needs advice on how to go back to the latest snow leo. Translators suck, but anyone intelligent could figure that out and help him.

OP, if your computer is on lion already it will not let you downgrade and you'll need a second machine to wipe your hard drive clean and install 10.6.8. I have seen the Lion 10.7 installer fail due to hardware requirements, but once the installer is initialized I have never seen it able to restore to snow leopard as the recovery in lion installation does not allow downgrade. You have to use another computer to help clear the HD.

5. Partron22 macrumors 68020

Partron22

Yes, we are all scum.
    I do not think that phrase means what you think it means. Is english your primary tongue?

I think the OP is likely in a better position than you to tell us what he wants. That's why I asked him to clarify in the first place.

--rocic

6. one1 macrumors 65816

one1

Actually if you were intelligent enough to figure it out, it would be obvious.