Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brock2621

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Kentucky
And boy did I miss it...

So about a year and a half ago I got really angry at AT&T, as I was dropping 3-4 calls a day (IMPORTANT calls too), and they basically told me to go screw myself, and I left and signed up for Sprint for the free mobile to any mobile.

Well, needless to say, I'm back, and boy did I miss being in the Apple eco system! First, the iPhone 4 is really a benchmark in design in my opinion, and secondly, just a day after getting it, I was in a position of being out in a meeting with one client, and another emailed me with an urgent request for a file. I was able to open idisk, and share a file from the conference table and was basically taking care of two clients simultaneously :cool:

Anyways, let this thread fall quickly to the bottom, but I just wanted to put it on record... That I'm Back :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Just out of curiosity OP, what phone(s) did you use on Sprint, how did you like them and did you have good service with Sprint as opposed to at&t?

brock2621

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 8, 2007
Kentucky
Just out of curiosity OP, what phone(s) did you use on Sprint, how did you like them and did you have good service with Sprint as opposed to at&t?

I used a Pre, which in my opinion has a MUCH superior notification system and OTA OS updating. Sprint was great to me honestly, zero complaints and just signed up for the all inclusive Unlimited plan. (Unlimited minutes, texts, internet etc.)

If i had to choose ONE thing that was less superior as far as service it would be some coverage areas.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.