The Real Fricken Problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dunk50, Jul 16, 2010.

1. dunk50 macrumors member

The mods are overloaded, I hope because the serious content of this forum has gone down the tube. Some of the posts I have read that say
    SUCK MY _ _ _ _ are inexcusable. I for one have read thousands of posts and now some of you are right. I cannot separate the truth from the trolls so I don't know what to do. If it is indeed not a big problem I would buy again. But someone has to get a line on this problem!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST EXAMPLE I COULD COME UP WITH!!

Originally Posted by Kevio View Post
    Let me tell you what people want. They want to unbox their iPhone 4's and they want it to immediately start sucking their dicks off. Then when it's finished doing that they want it to prepare a feast fit for only gods. Once the iPhone 4 gets done doing the dishes from said godly meal, the user might play some Angry Birds or something for a bit, but after that it's back to business.

The iPhone 4 must then pick their kids up from an after school activity, and the kids probably want ice cream, so the iPhone 4 will have to take the kids to the local ice cream parlor. Once the iPhone 4 arrives back home you give it a big hug to thank it for everything it's done....In the middle of the hug it begins losing signal so the hug turns into a case of domestic violence. It sucks your dick again and then puts you to sleep.

That sounds about what you people want out of your iPhone right?

2. mgamber macrumors 6502a

mgamber

Yep, I'm afraid there's no further real discussion to be had about anything concerning the iPhone on this site. All anyone seems interested in since the great Press Conference is being as insulting and profane as they possibly can and I have no interest in reading baseless tantrums and rants my teenage son would be proud of.

P.S. I actually know the truth because I have an EE degree and a lot of years designing and using antennas and antenna software. I won't yell at a wall, however, because I brought up better than that. Not you, personally, just in general. I actually smiled when I saw your post and thought "About damn time". :)