The right bag for...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by gianthobbit, Dec 28, 2011.

1. gianthobbit macrumors 6502

Looking for a bag to house my leather messenger bag, lunch, and workout clothes... All in one bag. The leather messenger bag is what I use to and from meetings once I get to the office. Tired of carrying all 3 bag to and from work.

Where do you even start to look. I want to buy something that is well created and designed but when you do searches you get large resellers. I like Tom Bihn but they don't have one I am particularly crazy about. Looking for more retailers like them, smaller but great products, any ideas?

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

How about consolidating other stuff into one bag, so you get one bag on each shoulder (more balanced in terms of weight)?

It'll be pretty inefficient to put a messenger into another bag.

3. FanBoyTroll macrumors member

4. gianthobbit thread starter macrumors 6502

Wow, that looks like it might be the one. Do you have one?

5. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

These guys make incredibly good stuff. I only have an iPad sleeve from them but my friend who told me about them has one of their cases. The quality is awesome.

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/

6. TjeuV macrumors 6502

I can only confirm the saddleback as being a good replacement for your messenger bag. Those are really built to last!

7. gianthobbit thread starter macrumors 6502

These are great bags, but much more than I want to spend... :(

8. FanBoyTroll macrumors member

I don't actually own one, but I was very tempted when I saw it. I just found it too big for my needs, but seems perfect for you. I do have one North Face backpack that I have used every single day for the last eight years. It just won't break so I cannot justify getting a new one ;)

9. careyjesus macrumors newbie

In my suggestion North bagpack bag is a good option for you.Go for it.