The SDK

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chall5, Jan 10, 2008.

1. chall5 macrumors regular

So will the availability of the SDK in Feb result in lots of useful new apps do you think ?

I'm hoping someone comes up with something for easy track skip/volume control

2. OrangeCuse44 macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

I'm sure it will. The only thing is I dont know how much easier it can get over installer.app. Do you know about the double click of the home button to pop up music controls no matter waht youre doing?

3. ikklejo macrumors regular

4. OrangeCuse44 macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

Of course. It really comes in handy. You can even use it if your touch is in sleep mode. Its great for a quick pause while at work.

5. chall5 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I do, its handy but I still have to get it out of my pocket on my commute. Now if a slow double click raised the volume a bit and a fast double click lowered it that'd be helpful ! :)

6. OrangeCuse44 macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

Haha well theres an idea for a modification. Although i do find the double click to be touchy. It seems sometimes a slower one works but others i have to be lightning quick.

7. maclovin' macrumors regular

maclovin'

No pun intended, LOL. But seriously, I've never noticed that, only that the pop up music controls don't work very well in landscape mode.

8. Kkatyboo macrumors member

:eek:I didnt know this! I turned on my ipod before and mustve clicked the home button twice and it showed up and i wa slike "GREAT, ANOTHER BUG" and now i know that its not... how fantastic : D