• Similar to iPad

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Something completely new

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
The shape of the iPod Touch is either square or rounded, not glass or aluminum.

^^^^ If you heightened the lower split of inactive to active screen then it would be more realistic.

Livven

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2010
Wiesbaden, Germany
I think the shape will be similar to the iPhone 4, but with aluminium instead of glass on the back and some rubber on the side for the antennas.

And yes, I'm looking to buy an iPod touch 4 to play with and customize.

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
I think the shape will be similar to the iPhone 4, but with aluminium instead of glass on the back and some rubber on the side for the antennas.

And yes, I'm looking to buy an iPod touch 4 to play with and customize.
I think it will have the square shape from the iPhone 4 but instead of glass it should have anodized aluminum, and more colors.

AceFernalld

macrumors 68000
Mar 3, 2008
Massachusetts
I think the 4th gen iPod touch will have the same black plastic Apple logo and aluminum backing as the iPad.

It won't have the sandwiched glass because that would make it look too similar to the iPhone (they have never had the same rear material).

Peterson8765

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2010
Oregon
I sure as heck hope it is more square, I got used to the rounded design of the 2G touch, but if it was square and more like the design of the iPhone 4, but NOT glass, I would probably love it.

ademuth93

macrumors regular
I think it'll be like the iPad. If they're going to add cameras, they're going to want to keep some sort of product differentiation. iPad design is the way to do it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer the iPhone 4 design, but it just seems like the antenna frame isn't really necessary in the iPod, and the iP4 design would make it too similar to the actual iP4.:apple::apple::apple:

v2allen

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2010
:cool:I think it'll come in same design as iphone 4, hopefully no colors though