The Shipping Options...

Discussion in 'iMac' started by antman2x2, Oct 15, 2015.

1. antman2x2 macrumors 6502a

So I placed my order yesterday around 3PM, I saw that there was some sort of "Next day shipping" thing and then there was a "Next day before Noon"

I have no idea what the hell these meant, I picked the Before noon one cause I was like THE EARLIER THE BETTER!

But what do these even mean? The shipping is rushed? The processing is rushed? When it ships it will be delivered next day before noon?

I mean, so far the thing hasn't shipped and it says it will be here the 22nd, So I'm not sure what I payed for.

Any insight into these odd choices?

2. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. fa8362 macrumors 65816

There's nothing odd about the choices. They're common.

You paid for next day shipping before noon, but the product won't ship until it's available to ship, so you're not getting it now.

I never pay for next day shipping of any sort because it's virtually never worth what they charge for it. I always choose the least expensive shipping method.

If you can revise/cancel your order, you should do so immediately. Then reorder and don't pay extra for delivery.

4. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I actually just attempted to change the shipping and the woman on the phone told me it was too far along in the process... But my order still says processing.

5. xgman macrumors 601

xgman

Apple will often give you a free overnight upgrade if you ask on new releases.

6. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

:O WHAT!!!!