The Shopping List now available!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by amigaguy, Sep 27, 2009.

1. amigaguy macrumors newbie

A shopping list program with a new approach to adding items to your list. This program is probably the easiest to use shopping list program out there.

For more information, pictures, and video demonstration:

http://www.codeinvaders.com/iPhone/TheShoppingList/

2. sinsin07 macrumors 68030

Alright, without naming names, what differentiates this Shopping list from the others?

3. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

It looks like it has potential, but after the money i've dropped on other lists that aren't working for me (including Splash Shopper AND the desktop), i'm not keen on spending more to try it at the moment (unless there is a lite version i didn't see listed at the website).

How does it handle a list of 500+ items?

4. Pika macrumors 68000

Pika

What about [app]iList Touch (Shopping List)[/app]?

5. amigaguy thread starter macrumors newbie

It's a bit easier to add items. In other shopping list programs you have to register all the items beforehand and then you have to go through a bunch of categories, and scroll trough a long list to pick the item to add.

My approach: Write the item title once and add it directly to the shopping list, and the next time you write the first 1-2 letters of it, it will pop up with a short list where you can choose the item.

E.g: If you want to add Milk, just write "M" and pick it from the list that pops up.