The Sims 2

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by greg.richard, Apr 12, 2009.

1. greg.richard macrumors newbie

I was wondering if anybody knew any WORKING torrents for The Sims 2 Mac? (Including Serial # and/or Crack) I've been looking for a while, and can't find any!

Thanks So Much!

2. greg.richard thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

Yep, torrents are illegal. Or at least morally ambiguous. Nonetheless, it's better to buy software than to torrent it.

4. Wrock macrumors newbie

Sometimes it's better to politely educate people than yell at them.

5. greg.richard thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks Wrock and Mackilroy.

6. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

No.

Torrents ≠ illegal

Stop saying that kind of crap. There are legit, and not so legit, reasons torrents exist. To lump any and all as illegal and only for pirating is completely false, inflammatory and ill-advised to tell an obviously new user to the medium.

7. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

Touched a nerve, did I?

That's why I threw in 'morally ambiguous.' Of course some companies use it, and a number of other people, but seriously - how many legal torrents are you going to find compared to the number of people uploading copyrighted ones?

Had he kept asking about torrents I would've said there are legal ones for various items, but when he starts out looking for illegal ones, it's better not to confuse him and say that there are legal torrents - he might think I mean there are legal Sims 2 torrents out there.

Don't take it so personally.