The Sinjimoru Sync Stand

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RS232, Aug 23, 2010.

1. RS232 macrumors regular

RS232

Ordered this a few weeks ago from eBay for my iPhone 4 for US $14. It is a nice alternative to Apple's iPhone 4 charging stand.

I love the beautiful and simple design! It is tad light and the cable wasn't that tricky to fit in.

I'm quite fussy with third party accessories - this is one of the few I've really liked!

I've got some shots of it below...

I got my Sena Ultra Slim Case today too... love that to bits too! The postman has been nice to me this morning!!! :D

Attached Files:

2. perplex macrumors regular

guess i will be the first to ask..

does it work with apple bumper?

3. RS232 thread starter macrumors regular

RS232

Doesn't with the Apple Bumper!

Just discovered some Amazon.com reviews - doesn't work with the Apple Bumper. Urgh!

4. elit3nemesis macrumors regular

elit3nemesis

I saw that the Sinjimoru comes with two adapters. So now you can charge your iPhone with the apple bumper on. Is this true does anyone know?

5. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

it works with apple bumper and most other cases i even saw someone use it with a commuter. it has two adapter on will et you use the cases one wont. search the sinjimoru sync stand on this forum there is a large thread already going with pics with cases on stand.

@rs232 you have the cord connected with the wrong adapter for cases, should have come with another one.

Attached Files:

6. RS232 thread starter macrumors regular

RS232

7. h00ligan, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011

h00ligan macrumors 68030

I just ordered this as well, I think they are shipping with universal adaptor now. Thing is, it says right on the insert...'for bumper'...but guess what..

Doesn't work with the bumper. Wich really sucks because it's a very nice stand/dock..damnit.

Edit

It does work with the bumper..you have to slide it in to place then push down on the top for a 'click'. Different than not using a bumper..works ok..I guess it will wear a bit with age.

8. CrockettGTO macrumors regular

And of course they are now selling for 19.00 on eBay

9. h00ligan macrumors 68030

Get it on amazon. $16 free ship