The song cannot be played because you are not signed in to Apple Music.

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by AtheistP3ace, Jul 7, 2015.

1. AtheistP3ace macrumors 6502a

AtheistP3ace

Is anyone else experiencing this? I have searched web and found nothing. In iTunes when I pause the music after a few minutes if I try to play it again I get the error "The song cannot be played because you are not signed in to Apple Music.". If I restart iTunes everything is fine. Its very annoying. Anyone else?

2. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

I have seen it a few times when I have asked Siri to play something. It takes me to the application. I ask Siri again and it works. No idea what the fix is but just trying again it works.

3. TwinCitiesJHawk macrumors 6502

TwinCitiesJHawk

I started getting this error on my windows PC. Was on the phone with apple support for over 45 minutes, with no solution. They have escalated it to the engineering team and said they'll get back to me later today.

4. manu chao macrumors 603

I've got that error message in a different context. Seems the DRM part in iTunes sometimes getting confused.

5. TwinCitiesJHawk macrumors 6502

TwinCitiesJHawk

I am still having this issue only with itunes and windows. No one via apple support has a solution yet.