The Still 'Processing' Crew!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by UDM, Oct 1, 2014.

1. UDM macrumors member

Hi!

Ordered an iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey (UK Apple Store on-line) on the 12th and I'm still at 'Processing Items' after 20 days!
    Is anyone else in the same boat?

Seems like a lot of people still waiting are the people who have ordered the Plus 64GB Space Grey.

First time I've been disappointed by Apple, really can't understand the point in pre-order!

Cheers!

2. jamespa66 macrumors 6502

I ordered the 128gb 6+ SG and am in the same boat you are. I feel your pain.

3. UDM thread starter macrumors member

It's a relief that I'm not the only one!

Can't understand how people who ordered after me are getting their phones before?

4. muggerfugger macrumors regular

muggerfugger

128gb plus space grey, processing processing processing.
    Not for 20 days though.
    Ordered unlocked tmobile on apple

What is your expected delivery date?

mine is October 28 -nov 4.

Seems alot of the normal 6's are being sent out though, but the pluses are behind.

5. deemcey macrumors regular

I ordered the 64gb Iphone 6 Plus Gold T-Mobile version from the Apple Store on 9/14 and still in PROCESSING ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

6. UDM thread starter macrumors member

Expected date is 10 Oct - 17 Oct.

7. muggerfugger macrumors regular

muggerfugger

It would be sad if we both got our phones at around the same time. Even though you ordered yours 16days earlier.

Seems they upped production of the plus' because alot of people seem to be finally getting them now.

Who knows why the delay? They can make 500,000 phones or more a day (iphone 5s production numbers), so there should be plenty.

Makes me wonder if the first batch did have a structure issue (some bending), and they secretly fixed it, or reinforced them. and are now shipping. Just an idea.

I hope you get yours at least 2 weeks sooner than i do, ha and preferably both of us before November.

For me, the extra wait time is worth it to get a plus. Rather than quickly getting the normal 6 now.

8. deemcey macrumors regular

My expected delivery date is 10/14-10/21. Iphone 6 Plus 64gb Gold T-Mobile from Apple Store. STILL IN PROCESSING ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

9. UDM thread starter macrumors member

I'd be happy with that! ;)

Hope you don't have to wait as long as i have for that status change!

10. muggerfugger macrumors regular

muggerfugger

You did order the most common space type though, so that could hurt something, but then again, they probably made fewer of the 128gb models, which could hurt me. Who knows. We're both hurting right now :p

11. UDM thread starter macrumors member

Yeah it does seem to be the 'Plus SG 64GB' that people are waiting the longest for!

12. UDM thread starter macrumors member

Tried to email Apple, not to moan (maybe a little), to just see if everything was alright with the order. 3 days later.....still no response!

13. iRobby macrumors 6502a

iRobby

Apple.com

iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 64GB AT&T

Order date: 09/30/2014
    Item Status: Processing Items
    Shipping Estimate: October 22-October 29
    Delivery Estimate :October 29-November 5

14. jaythebull macrumors newbie

Placed order on the AT&T website on the 19th of Sept. for a 64gb SG iPhone. Still waiting . . . . not so patiently any longer. No movement at all.

15. wermy macrumors regular

Placed an order on the 20th for a 128GB SG 6+, ATT model. Still processing, says it delivers Oct 22 - Oct 29. Called Apple about something else and asked about my order while I had them on the phone, the guy said he would be very surprised if my order didn't ship within the next week or two. So there is hope. :)

16. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

Ordered On September 17, 2014
    Processing Items Available to ship: 3 - 4 weeks
    Delivers: Oct 16 - Oct 23 by Standard Shipping
    iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Gray (GSM) AT&T through Next.

Can I fast forward to those time-frames already?

17. Ngwidener macrumors member

Ordered silver 6+ 64GB AT&T on the 19th. Estimated delivery 20-27th. Still processing.

18. Bacong macrumors 68000

Bacong

I mean, you didn't pre-order right away, you had to know you weren't going to get one on launch. Especially the Plus.

----------

On Apple.com, it said 3-4 weeks when you ordered if you got a Plus, 7-10 business days for the regular 6. This is the 9th business day since then. I can only imagine what the AT&T estimate was.

Do people look at the shipping estimates when they order? I mean honestly.

19. FtrV8 macrumors regular

FtrV8

Same unlocked device, on Apple.com and I have the same date. Ordered it yesterday though.

20. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

Agreed. When I ordered, I fully accepted the 3-4 week time-frame. Waiting sucks, of course, though that's why the website clearly tells you the time-frame. I pre-ordered just so I didn't have to wait later in the year to get it.

21. jredecop macrumors 6502a

Same boat as you...decided on the plus after seeing my brothers so I just ordered on the 30th..be a long wait..

22. saab9573 macrumors 6502

saab9573

LOL

are you for real?

you know what a change would mean in a manufacturing procedure?

23. UDM thread starter macrumors member

Just had a little bit of movement, card has been charged!
    Least I know something is happening!

----------

Just checked again and now it's, 'Preparing for Dispatch'! :)

24. CanadianLinz macrumors newbie

I preordered a gold 64gb 6 plus on the 12th and was still processing as of this morning (with a delivery estimate of Oct 16-23). Luckily, I was able to reserve one at my local apple store and I picked it up today and cancelled my preorder. This is my first time preordering an iPhone and I'm not really seeing the point of it if I got it faster by getting it through the reserve process. I've also had friends lucky enough to just randomly walk in the store and pick one up (I guess it was people who didn't pick up the reservation). Anyway, I found this process frustrating, but I do have to admit that I love my 6 plus, so I guess it worked out.

25. MrRedHat macrumors member

I think people would be less pissed off with the waiting if Apple said, “We are accepting pre-orders on September 12, but our official launch date is Nov 1.”

Then that way, when Nov 1st comes, everyone gets their iPhone at the same time.

Or if they said, “We accepting pre-orders on September 12th, but you have no chance in hell getting it on September 19…. soooo don't bother”