The Switch: Almost Complete

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by capitanbuzo, Jan 25, 2008.

1. capitanbuzo macrumors 65816

Ooohhh... I can't wait til my MBP arives!!!!! It is driving me insane!!! I have a delievery date of January 29th but hope for ealier. As my MBP has arrived at 6:02AM today at "Dest sort facility" in Los Angeles, what do you think the chances are of it arriving today as I live 40 mins away from LAX (assuming it arrived there)? Also, when I ordered my printer with the computer, it arrived 2 days earlier than the estimated delivery date (although it just went from Northern California to Sourthern). That is one thing I love about living close to a major airport. I think it is time to wear the "I :apple: code" shirt.

2. Golcondio macrumors member

Why don't you phone the depot and ask if you can pick it up yourself?
    Here in Italy, with couriers it's possible (obviously not with the National Post System), they even thank you!

3. capitanbuzo thread starter macrumors 65816

I will see but I remember reading this thread for people waiting for there computer to arrive and they said that the courier would not allow them to pick it up. It's a shame though, LAX is a 5min drive away from my work.

4. capitanbuzo thread starter macrumors 65816

Update: I seemed to somehow missed the delivery. So, I made an appointment to pick it up at 6:30 today. I can't wait!

5. Winglet macrumors regular

Winglet

I am typing this on the very same MBP configured system and you will love it! Only difference is I added my own Ram which saved me some money.

Enjoy and have a nice weekend with your new toy.:)

6. ewxlt macrumors regular

7. capitanbuzo thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks, I will enjoy it. I would never buy Apple RAM so I bought some from OWC. I need to get a size 000 screwdriver though. I am still in the process of moving all my files over which will take forever.

8. iCeFuSiOn macrumors 6502a

I'm sure you will enjoy it! Congratulations on making the switch!