Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ProwlingTiger

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2008
She is exactly the reason why AT&T is buying T-Mobile for $39B. If she is not part of the deal, the price drops to $2B.

- BREAKING: U.S. District Court announced it will approve the AT&T/T-Mobile merger if the court can keep the T-Mobile Girl. AT&T rebuked the offer, responding that T-Mobile's value would drop from $39B to $2B, but it will consider a counterproposal. T-Mobile scorned the idea, replying that they could get more than $37B for her on the streets; she is worth at least $100B. Now, T-Mobile plans to ask around on the streets to sell the T-Mobile girl, with which money it hopes to make a low-ball offer to purchase AT&T.

Simm0nS777

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2010
Northeast Ohio
lol at any of you turning her down if she came onto you in a bar. I'm sure you all are pulling chicks hotter than her on a daily basis and constantly batting away girls like her.

Eager Beaver

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 28, 2011
Chicago, IL
I think Carly Foulkes is pretty hot, google her for more images or look into my mind;)

Doesn't anyone know how to post pics on this site?

carly%2Bfoulkes.png

bpeeps

Suspended
May 6, 2011
Keep dreaming, I'm sure that's the only way you'll get a girl with your misogynist and homophobic views.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.