The - That's great Apple and IMMALETYOUFINISH, But! - Thread...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cod3rror, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Cod3rror, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2011

Cod3rror macrumors 68000

Cod3rror

- What about Maps? Only alternate route? That's it? I really hoped for a more powerful Maps app with turn-by-turn navigation and etc...

- Widgets!? Why not?

- Good job on stealing Android's notifications, no sarcasm, I've been calling for it for a long time, Android notifications are great and pull down status bar makes iOS feel more alive and "deeper" but I didn't like the background for Notification Centre. It did not look right.

Also instead of putting stocks and weather there, you should've put quick toggles for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, etc...

And the Notification Centre needs a "Clear All" button.

- Thanks for custom ringtones for email but what about Tones for Messages?

- Is there a delivery notification for normal SMS messages? Will iMessages and SMS/MMS messages blend in one app(I'd like that)?

- iMessages - Why not allow sharing/sending map locations too?

- iCloud PhotoStream, why not allow sharing pictures like sharing Calendars? Linking images, etc...

- No bluetooth support at all? File transfer, contact sharing, etc?

- Folders? Have you increased the size of apps in there?

- Integrated SIP Support?

- DivX/XviD/MKV Support?

- I hope there is a snooze configuration option for alarm, i.e. snooze time.

HUGE! Thanks for including 3GS in the update(boo you all naysayers), and I love the Wi-Fi sync, in fact I liked all the new additions, like built in dictionary, etc... I just hoped the above ones would be included too...

2. Yumunum, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011

Yumunum macrumors 65816

Yumunum

The notification center look hideous, I agree! I'm really worried about the folders too...

There were lots of good things today but I'm still worried my biggest problems won't get fixed. :/ Waiting till Fall I guess...

3. seajay96 macrumors 6502

10 of 200 features were highlighted...be patient. Once the beta is parsed for new features, then you can start ranting :)